Dear Brothers and Sisters,
We are excited! Here we are, only a few days before the 11th International Conference, which will be held on Saturday, October 24, 2009! Hosted and co-sponsored with the Pope John Paul II Cultural Center (JPII)! We have a dynamic conference planned just for you! See the program highlights below. If you have not yet registered, please take a moment to do so by calling us at 301-951-9400 or following this link Conference Registration!
Rateb Y. Rabie, KCHS, President/CEO, HCEF
And here is more GOOD NEWS!
We have 30 student scholarships available! Students must pre-register to receive the scholarship. Please contact our conference coordinator Patricia Mazar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202 687 8425 or cell 412 760 5297 !
I want to encourage you to:
- Register today for this unique, informative and stimulating conference! Visit us online at www.hcef.org or just click here for Conference Registration!
- Invite your friends and family to join us!
- If you cannot attend, please send a donation in support of the Christians in the Holy Land.
I look forward to seeing you on Saturday! Thank you for your support!
Rateb Y. Rabie, KCHS
- Conference keynote speaker – H.E. John Cardinal Foley, Grand Master of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem.
- Is there Hope for a Two-State Solution – Jewish and Arab Perspectives for Peace in the Holy Land – Dr. James Zogby, President AAI, Paul L. Scham, J.D., Executive Director, Gildenhorn Institute for Israel Studies, Hussein Ibish, Ph.D., Senior Fellow at the American Task Force on Palestine (ATFP) and Executive Director of the Hala Salaam Maksoud Foundation for Arab-American Leadership.
- Religious Faith as a Path to Peace – Imam Yahya Hendi, Muslim Chaplain Georgetown University, Bishop Richard Graham, ELCA., Mark Braverman, Ph.D., Executive Director, Holy Land Education and Peace Building Project
- Three Women from Jerusalem-Christian, Jewish, Muslim Dialogue for Peace -this panel is co-sponsored by Partners for Peace, Washington, DC
- The Mother Church Needs Us: The Importance of Supporting the Mother Church to Promote Christians’ Well-being and Peace in the Holy Land , Rev. Dr. Craig Barnes, Senior Pastor, Shadyside Presbyterian Church
- Human Security in the Holy Land: Health, Education and Economic Well-being – Robert Destro, CUA and Patricia Parma, HCEF Board of Directors
- Media for Dialogue and Peace– Ronit Avni, Just Vision, Fr. Drew Christiansen,S.J., Ph.D. America Magazine, Mohamed Elshinnawi, Voice of America