AN INVITATION FOR PALESTINIAN-AMERICAN YOUTH TO
‘Visit and Live Palestine!’
Know Thy Heritage (KTH)
HCEF’s “Know Thy Heritage” annual program was developed to preserve the Arab Palestinian heritage, and highlight the important location of Palestine as part of the Holy Land by connecting youth of Palestinian ancestry, who live in the United States and else where, with their roots in Palestine.
Know Thy Heritage empowers Palestinian youth in the Diaspora by strengthening their knowledge of their Palestinian identity, culture, history, traditions, as well as their understanding of Palestinian economic environment, political landscape, social structures and conditions. “Visit & Live Palestine” provides them with the necessary tools and skills to enable them to be in continuous connection to their roots, heritage and homeland.
click here for more information about the KTH program
Applications are now being accepted!
Plan to Visit & Live Palestine with Us!
Travel via Air France from Washington, DC to Amman, Jordan
How to register:
- Simply request an application by sending an email to email@example.com and provide us with your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth and profession.
- An application and additional information will be mailed or emailed to you
- Once the completed and returned application is reviewed, registrants will be informed if they have been accepted to join us on this journey to Palestine.
- Application deadline: February 28, 2011 and accepted on a first come, first serve basis
- Availability for only 40 participants on this journey
Who may participate?
- Youth should be of Palestinian ancestry through any of the parents.
- Youth should be 18 to 25 years of age.
- Accept and abide by rules of the program.
KTH Program Financial Commitments
√Double occupancy Accommodations
√All events and site entrance fees, if applicable
√3 meals per day
Participant only provides:
· Approved participants required to pay for their airline ticket from travel agent assigned by HCEF. All travel arrangements are made through HCEF selected travel agent.
· Personal expenses.
Donations of any amount are graciously accepted!
For more information about HCEF and its programs visit us at www.hcef.org