HCEF will pay all in-country expenses. Each delegate is responsible for airfare only.
Invitation to Palestinian Americans youth
The KTH (Know Thy Heritage) team at HCEF is delighted by the outpouring of support and interest that our newest program has enjoyed both in Palestine and in the United States. Our itinerary is quickly filling up with exciting cultural and educational events as well as leisure activities. We have received many applications and have high hopes for our charismatic group leaders and our diverse and exceptional young delegates from all over the United States. We are still accepting applications for this inaugural delegation! If you are between the ages of 18 and 25 and have at least one Palestinian parent, you can join us in making this groundbreaking initiative a great success.
Don’t miss the journey of a lifetime! Request an application today by sending an e-mail to email@example.com!
For more information on KTH, click here.
We hope to see you in Palestine!
HCEF’s “Know Thy Heritage” annual program was developed to preserve the Arab Palestinian heritage, and highlight the important location of Palestine as part of the Holy Land by connecting youth of Palestinian ancestry, living in the United States and elsewhere, with their roots in Palestine.
Know Thy Heritage empowers Palestinian youth in the Diaspora by strengthening their knowledge of their Palestinian identity, culture, history, traditions, as well as their understanding of Palestinian economic environment, political landscape, social structures and conditions. “Visit & Live Palestine” provides them with the necessary tools and skills to enable them to be in continuous connection to their roots, heritage and homeland.
Travel via Royal Jordanian Airway from NYC to Amman, Jordan
How to register:
- Simply request an application by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth and profession.
- An application and additional information will be mailed or emailed to you
- Once the completed and returned application is reviewed, registrants will be informed if they have been accepted to join us on this journey to Palestine.
- Application deadline: May 15, 2011 and accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Availability for only 40 participants on this journey
Who may participate?
- Youth should be of Palestinian ancestry through either of the parents
- Applicants considered regardless of faith; both Muslims and Christians are encouraged to apply.
- Youth should be 18 to 25 years of age.
- Accept and abide by rules of the program.
KTH Program Financial Commitments
√Double occupancy Accommodations √Land transportation
√All events and site entrance fees, if applicable √3 meals per day
Participant only provides:
· Approved participants required to pay for their airline ticket from travel agent assigned by HCEF. All travel arrangements are made through HCEF selected travel agent.
· Personal expenses.
Donations of any amount are graciously accepted!
PROGRAMS ACTIVITIES & EVENTS
- Tour museums and cultural centers
- Host and participate in folkloric and cultural nights.
- Worship and explore the importance of the Holy Places.
- Visit the various cities of Palestine.
- Host meetings with and attend lectures by political, religious, civic leaders and opinion makers within the Palestinian community.
- Join various established youth activities, such as summer camps
Visit with local Palestinian families For more information about HCEF and its programs visit us at www.hcef.org
KTH Advisory Board & Partners
Hashim Hani Shawa, General Manager and Chairman of the Board, Bank of Palestine
Samer Khoury, Executive Vice President Operations, Consolidates Contractors Company
Ammar Aker, Paltel Group CEO, Paltel Foundation
Rateb Rabie, President/CEO, Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation
Dr. Mohammed Mustafa, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Palesinian Investment Fund
Azzam A. Shawwa, General Manager, Quds Bank
Zahi Khouri, Chairman of the Palestine Tourism Investment Co. & Chairman of the National Beverage Co.
George Salem, Esq., Law Offices of George Salem, PLLC
Nafez Husseini M.SC., CCP, Chief Technology & Telecom Officer, Consolidated Contractors Compa[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]