4th Delegation to Palestine
June 12-30, 2014
Explore & Live Palestine!
Don't wait–Apply NOW for consideration!
- Travel with Palestinians your own age from all around the world
- Learn from civic, business and religious leaders and opinion makers within the Palestinian community
- Learn about various business and technological initiatives
- Visit Palestinian universities and youth centers
- Tour museums and cultural centers
- Attend folkloric and cultural nights
- Worship and explore the importance of Holy Places
- Visit many different cities of Palestine
- Join established youth activities, such as summer camps
- Visit with local Palestinian families
What alumni said about their experience:
"Before I came here, I met a Palestinian in Germany. He told me that I had no right to Palestine…But coming here has shown me that my people, my brothers and sisters, are accepting. Palestinians are all one, no matter where we're from, where we live, and what our circumstances are."
"I was raised in the South in the United States, so especially after September 11th, I was told to lie about my heritage and so that's what I did. But being here has been really transformative. I'm so grateful to KTH and HCEF, and mostly I'm just grateful to be Palestinian and now, I'm not afraid to say it."
"The peaceful coexistence between Muslims and Christians; I didn't really know there were Palestinian Christians, but I see now that there is no difference here between Christians and Muslims. All are Palestinians."
"I don't even want to go home right now. I feel so instantly comfortable here. I am home."
-Jessica Rayyan, Arizona (KTH 2011)
For more information on this program and to watch our inspiring video from 2011, click this link to visit us online, or contact Chiara Cardone, Program Coordinator for Know Thy Heritage, Bethesda, MD, United States Office at
email@example.com or (301) 951-9400 ext. 219
HCEF is a Charitable 501 ( C ) 3 organization committed to the presence and well-being of Arab Christians in the Holy Land, and to developing the bonds of solidarity between them and Christians elsewhere. Visit us online at www.hcef.org; 1-866-871-HCEF.