HOW TO APPLY?
- Simply request an application by going to https://kthps.org/join/ and filling out the "Application Request" form with the required information.
- Once your request has been approved, your chosen username and password will be sent to you and you will be given access to the online application.
- You will submit your application and supporting documentation by the deadline given.
- Competitive applicants will be contacted by KTH staff for a brief interview via Skype or in person.
- Following the interview with KTH staff, applicants may be asked to submit a brief essay entitled "How I will promote, sustain, and grow the KTH Program and serve Palestine after I return from Palestine.”
- Exceptional applicants will be informed by the KTH Selection Committee if they have been accepted to the KTH Leadership Program.
WHO MAY APPLY?
The KTH application is open to youth who
- are between 18 and 30 years of age
- have Palestinian ancestry or roots in Palestine
- are of any faith background
NOTE: Meeting these eligibility requirements does not guarantee application approval. All eligible applicants will go through a selective application process. Spaces on the delegation are limited.
Approved applicants must
- accept the rules and the regulations of the program.
- volunteer at least 25 hours in the year following the journey, in order to expand and develop the KTH program
- pay for their rountrip airfare from Washington, DC to Amman, Jordan, and their personal expenses.