- Provide a better understanding of Palestine and its cultural aspects, including customs, history, language, religions, traditions, music, as well as economic, political, and social structures and conditions.
- Strengthen and enrich knowledge of Palestinian roots through fieldtrips, lectures, and meetings with influential people, including heads of governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Become a perpetual link, connecting them to their roots and homeland, thus preserving Palestinian heritage and culture.
- Live the faith and worship in the Holy Places of Palestine and the Holy Land.
- Create connections and build relationships with Palestinian brothers and sisters who reside in Palestine.
- Promote Palestine as the first ‘destination’ for all Palestinians.
- Discover of Palestine as a land of opportunity, investment, and above all, the land of sanctity
- Teach youth leadership skills
- Teach youth to be Ambassadors of Peace
|KTH IS||KTH IS NOT|