The Church in the Holy Land!
“I too will go to seek the Lord.” –Zechariah 8:21
Join our Living Stones Pilgrimage to meet the Arab Christian Palestinians, who have maintained a continual living witness in the land of our Saviour’s birth and have helped preserve the holy sites sacred to all of Christianity. These living witnesses of Christ’s historic presence in the Holy Land can help us understand the Bible by giving us a deeper understanding of its context. Arab Christians are ideally placed as bridge builders and provide a buffer between the growth of both Jewish and Islamic fundamentalism in the region. They are the Living Stones who with their hearts and hands give evidence of the faith to which the physical stones of the Holy Land bear witness.
- Meet and break bread with the Arab Christians referred to in the Bible as “Living Stones”
- Delve deeply into your Christian heritage and build solidarity with Christians in the Holy Land
- Secure Christianity in the Holy Land for future generations
- Tailor your pilgrimage as your group needs
- Be guided every step of the way by a Christian guide fluent in English.
Truly, once-in-a-lifetime, a spiritual experience awaits. Through our Living Stones Pilgrimage Program, your life will change forever. Begin to plan your unforgettable journey to the Holy Land Living Stones Pilgrimage Testimonies: Unforgettable Spiritual Journey Experiences
Supporting the Local Christian Community In keeping with the foundation’s mission to utilize its resources for the benefit of the Christian community in the Holy Land, HCEF pilgrimages attempt to bring maximum economic benefit to local Christian Palestinian shopkeepers, travel agents, guides, and hotel operators Learn more about individual pilgrim experiences as well as how the Living Stones Pilgrimage Program continues to build bridges between Christians in the West and the Living Stones. Living Stones Pilgrimage Testimonies: Unforgettable Spiritual Journey Experiences Example of a day in the pilgrimage: “Today we will travel the path of Christ from the Mount of Olives and Gethsemane, into Jerusalem’s old city. We will travel the Via Dolorosa (the “Way of Pain”) to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, where Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead.” Pilgrims at the birth place of our Lord in Bethlehem What Pilgrims Had To Say
- Christ Weeps for Palestine
- Pilgrim Reflection
- Holy Land Pilgrimage Ignites Imagination, Faith
- Land Pilgrimage Testimony
- Christian Unity & Solidarity in the Holy Land
- American Christian Witness in the Holy Land
- A Personal Story about a Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
- Another Pilgrim Reflection
Virtual Tour of
Are you interested?
For more information please contact Andrew Griswold – Pilgrimage Manager Email: email@example.com