Sir Rateb Rabie, KCHS
We are quickly approaching the year’s end, and the Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation needs your support. Please make a tax-deductible, end of the year DONATION TODAY HERE.
It’s been a tough year full of challenges and needless violence throughout the Holy Land. But there have been many bright moments when HCEF succeeded in bringing hope and inspiration to the people of the Holy Land.
These successes include:
- Holding our 16th International Conference, which brought the suffering of the people in the Holy Land to the attention of thousands while advocating for actual progress toward peace
- Educating children in need
- Caring for the elders of the Holy Land and preserving ancient traditions
- Creating over 760 jobs
- Improving health and safety conditions in handicraft workshops
- Repairing over 30 homes and wells for families in need
- Campaigning with churches, which included lobbying events at Congress, the White House, and the State Department, calling for action against the needless suffering in the Holy Land
- Sending 40 Palestinian youth of the Diaspora from 11 countries back to the Holy Land, to reconnect with their roots and become Ambassadors of Peace and advocates of justice
- Initiating a Muslim/Christian Coalition to defend Christians and other religious minorities in the Middle East
HCEF has over 20 programs and events that have helped achieve all the above and more in 2014. You can learn about our programs HERE.
But despite HCEF’s achievements, we have only been able to do so much. Daily suffering continues, but it does so needlessly. With your help we can alleviate this suffering and make 2015 a brighter year for everyone.
Please do not merely be a spectator, but take action and support the mission of HCEF to replace despair with HOPE, fear with SECURITY, and humiliation with DIGNITY.
Please take immediate action by:
- Praying for those who suffer in the Holy Land and LIGHTING A CANDLE FOR PEACE HERE
- Donating as much as you can – DONATE HERE NOW
Sponsor a child’s education, repair a home, or simply give a general donation knowing that your gift will be used to care for the people of the Holy Land as effectively as possible.
- And, lastly, by SHARING this message with family and friends, encouraging them to support HCEF’s life giving mission
We depend on the support of people like to you to continue our mission of serving those in great need.
Help HCEF end 2014 on a note of hope, and move into 2015 ready to make positive and inspiring change for all who struggle in the Holy Land.
Wishing you a happy and blessed New Year,