2nd YOUTH CONFERENCE on PALESTINE & KTH REUNION
An element of HCEF’s 14th Annual International Conference on the Holy Land
Sunday, November 11, 2012
CONFERENCE CHAIR: SALIBA SARSAR, PHD,
Secretary, HCEF Board of Directors and Associate Vice President for
Mission: The KTH-Palestine Youth Conference unites and inspires Palestinian Diaspora youth and adults to connect with their origins and heritage as well as to support their nation as one people, regardless of background, geographic location, religion or political affiliation and build solidarity with other supporters.
- Promote and reinforce Palestinian heritage among Palestinians in the Diaspora
- Develop a Palestinian Youth Network around the world
- Strengthen the Know Thy Heritage (KTH) alumni club and build the KTH program
- Recruit applicants for the KTH 2013 Delegation
- Build internships, employment opportunities, and study programs in Palestine
- Promote a peaceful, inclusive and powerful transformative activism that represents all Palestinians and teaches them to become Ambassadors of Peace.
- Establish committees for Palestinians in the Diaspora nationwide and worldwide to develop and support the Palestinian people
- Determine how to create the future Palestinian state by unanimously fulfilling target needs, as well as freedom, democracy, human rights and the dignity of each human person.
- Present the current situation and information on society, politics, and business in Palestine
- Build relations with the youth where the Palestinian Youth Diaspora lives to build solidarity and support with the Palestinian people